Robert Nester Marley

Robert Nester Marley
"THE BIGGEST COWARD IS A MAN WHO AWAKENS A WOMAN'S LOVE WITH NO INTENTION OF LOVING HER"...Bob Marley

13 March 2013

BLAST FROM THE PAST!!!!

Ok, now, my best friend back in our school days, her name is Angie, but we called her Jean, decided that she was gonna send me a picture of myself when I was in high school. Now, of course, when I saw the picture I was so taken a back I could not contain myself with laughter, I thought that I looked so tiny, and my hair-style was something to be desired. I might be wrong, but when you all get to see the picture which is below, I think it was so funny seeing myself back then what I really looked like, some of my friends on Facebook thought the pictures was so "cute" but I beg to differ..."lol" In any event, take a look below and you will see, now the boy beside me in the picture was a boy that gave the such a hard time back in school, he liked me so much, and I would not give him the time of day, because I just wasn't ready for the boyfriend, girlfriend thing......."lol", he was so handsome, but if I knew then what I knew now, he would probable be my husband and the father of what would have been our many children (not)..."lol.....Enjoy the picture.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I'm curious. What did u not know then that you know now? Uhmm? Pray tell :)