Robert Nester Marley

Robert Nester Marley
"THE BIGGEST COWARD IS A MAN WHO AWAKENS A WOMAN'S LOVE WITH NO INTENTION OF LOVING HER"...Bob Marley

06 February 2009

AN E-MAIL FROM SHARON (NONIE'S BLANKET).


This is an e-mail I received from Sharon of Nonie's Blanket, thanking me for my donation to them. She took a picture of the blanket with the lady from the Bag Program.

Hi Ava,
The woman from the Bag Program, Linda, came and picked up blankets yesterday
and was thrilled to see yours. It is so pretty and again, we thank you so
much. I'm sure you will be hearing from her too, but wanted you to know,
again, how much your generosity was appreciated. You are a very special and
caring person.
I will be posting your blanket on my website in the near future. I want to
make up a new page for donations.
My girlfriend found some yarn in a thrift shop for me so I am working on a
bright orange one right now. There is always lots to do!
Keep in touch,
Sharon

P. S. I LOVE the new picture of your daughter, she is so beautiful!!! I
enjoy your blog.

No comments: