Robert Nester Marley

Robert Nester Marley
"THE BIGGEST COWARD IS A MAN WHO AWAKENS A WOMAN'S LOVE WITH NO INTENTION OF LOVING HER"...Bob Marley

01 December 2008

PSYCHADELIC BLANKET


I really wasn't sure what to name this blanket. My boyfriend told me to name it the Spider Blanket, but there are so many Spider Blanket around, so I decided to call it The Psychadelic Blanket, because it looks really psychadelic to me.

I got the middle square pattern from a book I have at home, then I couldn't be bothered to join the squares together to make a complete blanket so I created this, I did double crochet around, then I did a front post treble crochet on the 6th double on the second row below, I did that for about 20 rows then I did 4 rows of front post back post stitches around, then I did 2 rows of double crochet, then the last and final rows I did shells, this blanket has so many different things in it, I thought psychadelic would be so fitting for it.

It was completed Nov. 29th, 2008, and I used RH WW yarn.

No comments: