Robert Nester Marley

Robert Nester Marley
"THE BIGGEST COWARD IS A MAN WHO AWAKENS A WOMAN'S LOVE WITH NO INTENTION OF LOVING HER"...Bob Marley

29 September 2008

HARMONY AFGHAN.



I am making this for my daughter's queen-sized bed. I thought it was best to take a pic of it before it got too hard to handle.

I got the pattern from The American School of Needlework, Great Big Crochet Afghan Book, page 121, Harmony Afghan Designed by Denise Black. It was all done in single crochet and front post treble crochet.

2 comments:

Marie Anne said...

Ava, you do absolutely beautiful work.

I love this afghan and the rainbow blocks blanket is stunning - what a neat concept.

I've made the Jacob's Ladder in several different colors. It's so easy to work up - I love it.

Gorgeous shawls!

OFF MY HOOKS FOR YOUR EYES. said...

Thanks so much Marie Anne for the wonderful compliments.