Robert Nester Marley

Robert Nester Marley
"THE BIGGEST COWARD IS A MAN WHO AWAKENS A WOMAN'S LOVE WITH NO INTENTION OF LOVING HER"...Bob Marley

16 July 2008


Ok, I gathered all the yarns I had laying around and decided to make a scrap ghan with it. I did not end off at the end of each row with a different color, what I did I joined a new yarn at the end of the yarn that was finished and continued, in that way I did not have all the loose ends to weave in.

This was done in all single crochet and front post double crochet, it was fun and easy to do, and the border I did 2 double crochet, chain one. It was completed July 15th, 2008.

5 comments:

Candy said...

A very pretty afghan, Ava. I love how you grouped like colors together. It's truly a beautiful blanket!

Melissa said...

Love the look of this. I have done several scrap afghans. They are always so much fun to do.

Crochetheaven said...

Beautiful Scrapghan!

Overeducated Twit said...

What a gorgeous way to use up scraps. The colors work very well together.

OFF MY HOOKS FOR YOUR EYES. said...

Thank you all for the wonderful compliments, that make me feel so good and makes me want to crochet even more..........Thanks again all.